Monday, August 27, 2007

Introduction

I'm just somebody with a few real-life casual sex stories that some people may find interesting. I'm in my late 20s and I live somewhere in Metro Manila. I'm currently working full-time and I graduated from one of the top 3 universities in Metro Manila (guess what!).

Basically, the stories that I'm going to share are actual casual sex experiences, mostly mine and probably some coming from friends (if they're willing to share). I won't be posting sex stories that include my ex- or current girlfriends. Also, I won't be using real names or show any photos and videos.

The stories won't be in chronological order. I'll just post whatever comes to mind or as it happens.

I hope you enjoy these stories. It would be better if you could share yours as well. Just one requirement -- KEEP 'EM REAL!

No comments: